Real men can cook
First things first, a man should be able to cook at least some dishes.
Secondly, in my opinion there are some rules to obey.
1. The kitchen and the utensils you use should be clean.
2. Preparation is key.
2.1 Read the recipe, read it again, memorise.
2.2. Cut, chop, rinse, chill etc all ingredients before actually start cooking.
3. Know who you cook for.
4. Stay light on salt and mention this to those you feed, they can add it upon taste.
5. Some things about cooking you just know. If not, try Google.
6. Cook with style.
And now a recipe all men should be able to cook. Don’t mess this one up.
Spaghetti Aglio e Olio
- Fine chopped garlic
- Chopped chilipepper (Spanish)
- Fine chopped Parsil (Put the parsil in a cup and cut it with scissors, as easy as that)
- Parmesan cheese (grated)
- Extra vergin olive oil
- Have the garlic, chili and parsil chopped, the cheese grated, the plates heated etc.
- Cook the spaghetti al dente.
- Slowly fry the garlic in the olive oil, add chili peppers and almost to the end, add the parsil. You can do this during the cooking of the spaghetti.
- Add the spaghetti to the garlic, oil etc.
- Serve on hot plates with some of the parsil which is uncooked and add the grated Parmesan cheese.